Customer Care: If you have any questions, please call us toll-free at: (800) 6-TTCKIT . Customer Care is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday.
Return/Refund Policy: Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for return postage. All sales after the 30 day trial period are final. Please note that we cannot process packages marked “Return to Sender.” Returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure accurate processing. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling TTC Kit Customer Care at (800) 6-TTCKIT.
Cancellation Conditions: You have a full 30 days to try your TTC Kit 2-Month Starter Kit risk-free. If for any reason during the 30-day trial period you are dissatisfied with your TTC Kit2-Month Starter Kit, simply call TTC Kit Customer Care to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return your products, even if the bottles are empty, and you will NEVER be billed. If you enjoy TTC Kit, do nothing. You’ll be billed one low payment of $79.90 on 5/5/2018. That’s a 38% SAVINGS off the retail price. Plus, you’ll enjoy free enrollment in our TTC Kit SmartShip Delivery Service. You will automatically receive a fresh supply every 2 months so you never run out. Plus, you will lock in the low price of only $79.90 every 60 days, billed to your credit card, plus FREE shipping and handling. You save 38% on every shipment! There is no minimum number to buy to keep your discount and you can cancel future shipments anytime by calling customer service. And even if you cancel, any free bonus gifts you receive are yours to keep just for trying TTC Kit!
Legal Notice: LeRoche Benicoeur maintains this Web site for the purposes of information, education and communication. This Web site is intended for access and use only by residents of the United States. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of this Web site is subject to the following:
(1) This Web site is designed to provide general information about fertility and LeRoche Benicoeur’s products. It is not intended to provide medical advice. Consumers and patients should always consult a physician for advice on the treatment of a specific condition or for any other particular need.
(2) LeRoche Benicoeur’s goal is to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. LeRoche Benicoeur shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Web site or from your inability to access the Web site. LeRoche Benicoeur assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Web site or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the Web site.
(3) Some links in this Web site may lead to Web sites which are not under the control of LeRoche Benicoeur. When you visit any of those Web sites you will leave the LeRoche Benicoeur Web site and LeRoche Benicoeur will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any Web site which is not under the control of LeRoche Benicoeur. External sites are not endorsed by LeRoche Benicoeur and LeRoche Benicoeur makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external Web site.
(5) LeRoche Benicoeur hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on this Web site for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(6) This Web site is provided as a service to its visitors. LeRoche Benicoeur reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Web site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(8) Copyright Information: All content of this Web site is owned or used by permission by LeRoche Benicoeur and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) Use of Information on this Web site. The copyrights of the images and other material on this Web site are owned by LeRoche Benicoeur or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this Web site.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of LeRoche Benicoeur or the photographer.
(9) Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks. denote trademarks of LeRoche Benicoeur Consumer Healthcare Incorporated and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated. Other product names/brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products (“Intellectual Property”) contained on this Web site are protected in the United States and internationally. Except to accurately identify the LeRoche Benicoeur products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without the prior express written authorization of LeRoche Benicoeur.